HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Let's work together to protect our community's safety.
Last updated on 19 March 2020.
Dear students and friends,
We are putting forward more measures on top of the current ones to protect our community's safety.
• We reduce the class size to 1-12 students for all classes.
If there are no places available, we are putting you on a waiting list. You will be signed up automatically as soon as there is a cancellation.
Please be considerate as to cancel your booking 2 hours in advance.
• If you have travelled outside of Hong Kong in the last 14 days or if you are in contact with friends and family who have done so, we ask you to reschedule your visit for a minimum of 14 days after the arrival in Hong Kong.
• We ask you to use hand sanitiser provided or to wash thoroughly your hands upon arrival in the reception.
• As always, we disinfect all mats and hammocks after each class.
• A body temperature check for every guest who enters the studio remains enforced.
To read the Hong Kong government’s regulations on mandatory self-quarantine, visit
Stay safe and well,
Active Learning Team